- 1 large carrot
- 1 beetroot
- 1 small zucchini
- A few cabbage leaves
- A handful of kale
- A handful of baby broccoli
- Parsley and chives to taste
- Cooked but cold falafels
- Sour Cream Dressing
- Using a spiral slicer cut carrots, beetroot and zucchini into noodles (or grate/peel)
- Slice the cabbage and kale finely.
- Chop baby broccoli to bite size pieces.
- Chop parsley and chives.
- Break up falafels into quarters.
- Toss ingredients in bowl.
- Serve with avocado and sour cream dressing.
(you could make this raw by using raw-style falafels)
Sour Cream Dressing
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Soak cashews in water until soft.
- Drain water and rinse.
- In a food processor or blender pulse together cashews and lemon juice until smooth.
- Keep adding water and pulsing until desired dressing thickness is achieved.